The non-accessible sections are:
- You cannot navigate LCCTech using a keyboard
- Many of our downloadable documents and other staff-created content may not be accessible
- Some of our legacy videos do not have subtitles or closed captions
- Some images may not have alternative text descriptions
- Other decorative and spacer images may not have null alternative text
- Much of the text on LCCTech is not written in Plain English, although we are striving to improve this
We are working to meet the compliance as specified in The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.